Friday, January 20, 2017

Introducing the Legacy List (200 Articles)

200 Articles. Over the course of the past 3.5 years, I've written 200 articles.

Of those, I'm proud to say at least 20 are moderately passable.

As such, I decided in the spirit of it all, I would open up a page on the blog to curate a list of my favorite articles. However, there's a bit of a catch: the list is bound to change. There are sure to be better articles in the future, so the list will gradually change over time, with old articles being axed and new articles taking their place.

JUST CLICK HERE!

Admittedly, the format of the page isn't the best, and I apologize. I'll try to work on it in the future, but for now, I'm just kind of putting that out there in case anybody wants to see how the blog has evolved.

It's been fun. Let's keep it going.
-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment