Saturday, November 22, 2014

An Early Thanksgiving Apology

Yeah, so I've been busy. I might be dead. To be completely honest, I'm not sure. Let me check... Nope. I'm dead.
(Falls to floor)
Jokes aside, I haven't done much on here lately. School is dictating my everyday life, and it kinda sucks. Most of you guys are probably checking less and less. I would like to apologize. I definitely want to get on a better routine, but it's really hard. I want to do something every week, but I really can't.
It is, however, almost thanksgiving. That means almost a week of nothingness. Hopefully, I can do something there. In fact, starting tomorrow (or maybe today, hmm?), I'm gonna do a special encore of "A Video Game Quote a Day" (or whatever it was called). After cleaning out my closet quite extensively, I discovered a pile of paper with quotes from a handful of games, including Pokemon Black and White, The Legendary Starfy, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Of course, considering that these posts were typically short, I'm gonna try to extend them to an average-length post. It'll be a good time, I swear. I would shake on it, but I can't reach through the computer screen at risk of shattering it and being put in asylum for breaking my computer on an empty promise.
Anyway, tune in soon!










I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment