Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Video Game Quote a Day (11/22): The Legendary Starfy Edition

Reference this post if you don't know what the heck is going on.
------
Starfy! While I did complain about this game quite a bit in one of my old reviews, I think it is a fun and enjoyable little romp of a game. Of course, it isn't exactly Kirby or Mario, but as a series, it is almost as enjoyable. It's cute, it's silly, it's Japanese..... It's weird, which I suppose is expected of the Japanese.... Hey look! A weird Japanese cleaning device! Anyway, there was a sheet with some quotes on it.... and by some I meant there were only two.... and I'll write some vaguely-beloved nonsense regarding them. I assume that's why you're here, anyway. I mean, what other reason would you be reading this? Seriously, what? No, I just wanna know, dangit!
Oh, I bow before your fighting skills, Master. I will never forget this kindness. I am Shurikit!
-Shurikit
Uh, dude? I'm a star. I don't fight. I just kind of bounce around. Fighting? What do I look like, Little Mac? I'm a star. Literally. An effing star. I don't care what you think, 'cuz I mean it's not like I do much. I'm floating around with a freaking clam and space rabbit, so just GTFO, okay? I just want some nachos.
Heheh, thanks! Persistence is our specialty... That, and homemade sea-urchin nachos!
-Moe
Good to know. I suppose that every cocktail party you host ends with a visit to the ER to extract all the spikes from your throat? Also, can we briefly acknowledge that Moe makes nachos? You know, because his name is Moe?..... No? Okay, fine. I guess my jokes are pretty lame, but I would think you would've figured it out by now.
Also, what kind of specialty is persistence? Sure, slap that on a job application, I'm sure Wal-Mart would be stoked.
Lastly, I didn't know how to end this post, so here's a random GIF from the weird folks of Tumblr. There are some things that even I fail to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment