Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Questions That NEED To Be Answered (I)

So, here's how this new article system is going to work. I have questions. Nobody seems willing to give an answer. It's as simple as that. So, here's a question that's been haunting me for a while.

 What's with the Shady Ghost Guys in Super Mario Galaxy 2?
Super Mario Galaxy 2 was, let's face it, an awesome game. But like myself, most people ran across the game without hesitation. So it is a great mystery about these creepy shadowy people on the cliffs of Shiverburn Galaxy. They follow you all across the level, and won't move at all. If you try to hack, you can't access them because they are connected to the background. Upon closer inspection, They are dubbed "Hell Valley Trees" in the game files, and the background is called "Beyond Hell Valley". Many people speculate this may have been linked to a beta version of this game, or possibly a removed galaxy. Still, these guys are a little too creepy to be in a Mario game. And "Hell Valley?" Even I try not to use "Hell" and Mario's a little too cheerful for such a burden. Of course, myths and urban legends like this kind of stuff; the dark corners of the Internet can't get enough of it. Still, I have some theories:
- These guys are just a joke put in by Nintendo.
- They are main antagonists in Super Mario Galaxy Three.
Hey, I didn't say any of my theories were particularly good. Anyways, when I come back to play Super Mario Galaxy 2, I feel kind of uncomfortable doing this galaxy nowadays, with these creepy blokes staring down your neck the whole time. And Nintendo won't answer. why are they here? Who put them here? What was their purpose? Why do I have to eat broccoli? Okay, that last question was just for kicks, but the point still stands. All I can say is I-duhn-luk-em.

No comments:

Post a Comment