Monday, August 5, 2013

My Roster for Super Smash Bros 4

So, if you use this magical tool called Google and search SSB4, you will find thousands of predicted rosters. So, I decided "What the heck. I have a blog. I have intellegence. I love video games. Why can't i do such a thing?" So here I am. These are the new guys I'm rooting for.

Professor Layton:
oh, come on. he has all the potential, and you have no idea what he has hidden under the brim of his hat. he could confuse enemies with his brain-numbing puzzles, and his IQ probably has psychic capabilities. I mean, why not?

Banjo and Kazooie:
Let me tell you one thing: I never played Banjo and Kazooie, and I'm pretty such I'm not even spelling it correctly. The thing is, these guys have been on pretty much every list I've seen. So why not?

Fi:
I couln't overlook Fi. I mean, come on! She is the spirit of Link's sword. There's some capabilities there already.

Rosalina:
Rosalina is one of the better new Mario characters. The mysterious queen of the cosmos kicks Katamari's butt. She has the power to control the Lumas, whom she grew up with during her lonely life. Her enigmatic mystique is perfect for the game.

Yarn Kirby:
In one of the greatest Kirby spin-offs of all time, Kirby made his debut as a yarn hero. There have been plenty of other characters based off other characters directly, such as Toon Link and Young Link, so why not Yarn Kirby? His capabilities are far more different than normal Kirby's and nobody can capture his charismatic essence better.

Tails:
Last time, Nintendo delivered the surprise by adding the world's favorite hedgehog into a crazed melee, so why not his dorky but lovable sidekick? He could fly with his tails, use his inventions for comedic purposes, and take his opponent down with the Tornado-1.

Conker:
Everybody's favorite squirrel, who I want soap shoved into. You know what? Scratch that. He's way too vile and bile, respectively.

A Sixth generation Pokemon:
Last brawl, Lucario unleashed his aura onto the battlefield. So, let me ask; why ever not a Pokemon to represent the newest region?

Wisps (Sonic Colors):
No. Not as a player, but an assist trophy. They have so many unusual and wild capabilities, I'm sure they could release pleasant havoc onto the fight.

There are also some stages I want to see:

Gateway Planet (Super Mario Galaxy)
One of the pinnacles of our beloved plumber's career was his intergalactic adventure, and there's nothing I'd love to see more than this planet brought to liven up the game.

Rooftop Run (Sonic Unleashed/Sonic Generations)
While Sonic Unleashed was part of the string that turned Sonic into a mess, nothing was more fun than rooftop run. Smashing through windows, dashing the cobblestone streets, and sprinting the rooftops. Come on, what's not to love?

That about wraps up my short list. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment